The latest stable version of ree.pl is v?
- Get it now!
This script is meant for Linux users of HexChat, and will provide a bunch of new
Before you can use this script you will need to install the following modules
What it does so far
- OS detection, it shouldn't work on Windows but in case someone gets it working then
it will bind Windows commands instead of Linux commands.
- Update checker
- Rhythmbox now playing (
- Put incoming server messages into separate windows for easy reading.
- Blocks unwanted private messages, allowing people to PM you based on a filter.
- Rainbow text (
- IP Info (
- Auto Away/Back system.
- Random slaps (
- Random gives (
- ASCII art (
To enable or disable the firewall, you need to use the
/ree-set pmfw.enabled [on|off]. The firewall will need to be enabled before it's rules will go
into effect. The default (hidden) rule is to block everything, you will need to explicitly allow messages to come
through by hostmask.
- To allow a host:
/ree-pmfw ALLOW *[email protected]
- To delete a rule:
/ree-pmfw DELETE *[email protected]
- To list rules:
- Save to disk:
- Load from disk:
- For more help:
- Update script via command (latest stable or development)
- Other player options for now playing
- Fun stuff:
- other random actions.
- Useful stuff:
- Auto-reply when away
- Regain nick
- Security & stealth features:
- Randomized quit messages
- Randomized part messages
- PM "Firewall"
Block private messages that aren't from users on ALLOW
- Block private messages that match a filter.
- Let user know when they have a blocked PM via a setting other than
debug. (For now just use
/ree-set debug on).
- Furthermore when a user does have a blocked pm offer to put
the mask on the ALLOW list or give the proper command to do so.
- Initial commit, all currently finished features are in this release.
along with the
directory into your HexChat
directory. Then type
into HexChat and you're good to go!
If you need any help with ree.pl, want to report a bug, or just want a place to chill and hang out you can find me on irc.6697.co.uk in #ree
You can also use the issue tracker on Gitlab
Download Latest Git